aksportauto.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name, title and company name
Contact information including telephone/mobile telephone number, email and address
Analytical data with both how you navigate the EddChina.com website and your general location in the UK (eg, Town or City).
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
To fulfil your order or need to contact you if you purchase items from our store.
We may periodically send promotional mail or emails about services or offers using the details which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail or email.
We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
Sharing of Information
We do not hold any information that you have supplied us on this website, all information is kept off-line.
We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
Questions, Comments and Complaints
Notification of changes
date posted on the Site. You accept that by doing this, EddChina.com has provided you with sufficient notice of the amendment or variation.
Deleting Cookies in Internet Explorer
Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can enrich your browsing experience by allowing websites to learn your preferences or allowing you to avoid signing in every time you visit certain sites. However, some cookies might put your privacy at risk by tracking sites that you visit.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer at any time. You can also change your privacy settings to block websites from storing cookies on your computer.
To delete cookies:
1. Click the Start button. In the search box type Internet Explorer and then in the list that is displayed, click Internet Explorer
2. Click the Tools button and then point to Safety and then click Delete Browsing History
3. Select the Cookies check box and then click Delete
Note – Deleting all cookies might prevent some web pages from displaying correctly.
Changing the Cookie Settings in Mozilla Firefox
Please note that Cookies are automatically enabled in Firefox. To check or change your settings:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and then select Options
2. Select the Privacy Settings / Panel
3. Set Firefox Will: to use custom settings for history
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
5. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
6. Click OK to close the Options window
Adjust cookie and site data permissions in Google Chrome
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
2. Select Settings
3. Click Show Advanced Settings
4. In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button
5. From here, you can manage the Allow, Delete, Block & Manage Cookies websites allow when browsing their website